Friday, February 24, 2017

First Date Rules

Hello there. My name is Jenn. Let me start off by stating that I realize I am late to the party. The blogging party, that is. I have always thought it sounded fun, and honestly therapeutic. I mean, how can it not be fun to get those bazillion thoughts out there into the light. It just sounds lovely, be it then or now.

I will introduce myself and stick to first date rules. No politics, religion, ex boyfriend stories, blah, blah, blah. How boring, am I right? How can we even enjoy ourselves without sex, drugs, and rock n roll in the first convo? But, I suppose I will be a rule follower today!

I am a momma of three, wife to a hunk, mother to our fur babies, teacher at heart, volleyball baller, yogi wanna be, and anything else that makes my blood rush and tummy pitter patter with excitement.  My life has been turned upside down and little over a year ago and I am trying to stand up again, attempting to once again go find the sunshine.

This is where I can't break my rules. I have to stop here so I leave my first entry as light hearted and fun. Dirty laundry will be here and I will get there, dear date. My soul is ready to purge, but first a glass of wine to toast to this budding relationship!

I will call you tomorrow to plan our next date.

No comments:

Post a Comment