Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Praise the Lord...

I HAVE just spent the last 30 minutes trying to undo the connection that my blogger account has to "Jeff's Action Research" blog done in his graduate years. I have NO clue how we got wrapped up, but I finally found a device that let me write on MY blog. Steam....is oozing out of my ears. But, now I can breathe and lo and behold, I have to pick up N from talent show practice. SO. My long lost, not action research blog, I must retire to go get my child. I have so much to tell you. I have been holding my breath for this LAST round of heavy duty, kick yo' booty meds, but we made it.

MAINTENANCE BOUND FOLKS! This is huge and I will be back to explain it all and give the lowdown on what our new normal looks like. I can't leave y'all here after this far into it. I will be back with fresh fingers and a lot less steam!!!

Off to be in the beautiful sunshine. Join me:)

-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment